Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Past completed objects.





















I thought I'd post some my other complete projects. First is Aidan in his bamboo yarn hat and booties.












Then there is his strawberry hat. It doesn't fit anymore either, but I have it put up to show him someday! I'm thinking about doing him a meathead cap. (Looks cuter than it sounds.)




So far I'm still working on my clapotis. I'm on the 7th repeat of the straight rows. I'm also knitting some hand dyed yarn for a needle case for my Harmony double points.



I bought some Bare bulky weight from Knit Picks and some Jacquard Acid dye. And used the instructions from this blogspot:
And this is what I got. I love it! And it was so much fun, I bought enough yarn for my daughters to dye. Check out my daughter's yahoo group:
Anyway, I plan to felt my needlecase and am basically following the pattern in the book, Fabulous Felted Hand Knits by Jane Davis; knitting needles case on page 72.
I can't wait to post the finished product! I think once felted, the colors will tone down some. If not, I still love it.
Well, that clapotis isn't going to knit itself, now is it?

No comments: