Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Poor Neglected Blog!


Well, seems I've been neglecting my blog lately. You know how it is...I've been busy. New grandbaby, Christmas, and Aidan's birthday. I've been spinning and knitting too. My poor neglected Ruana is finally getting the attention it deserves. I'm also 75% completely on Elizabeth Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Jacket for the new baby. I have to finish spinning the rest of the yarn for it. I took some of my purple Targhee and drum carded it with plain white wool. It made a really nice 2 ply variegated yarn. Now I'm spinning some pink wool drumcarded with white, and I haven't plied it yet, but I think a purple BSJ with pink trim will be lovely on Addi's dark skin. This is Addi nestled in the pink wool I dyed up. Now isn't she the cutest thing? I'll definitely post a pic with her in the jacket very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a cutie!