Friday, June 6, 2008

Aidan's first Playdate and Fibonacci.

Yesterday was Aidan's first official playdate with a group from Meetup.com. Oh the fun he had! It was at a waterpark in Arlington. He was a bit scared at first, but after a while, he was running with all the other kids. Now just look at that little face! He had so much fun! I have enjoyed my vacation time with him. I can't think of anything I'd rather do than spend it with my Aidan. Yes,
Aidan and knitting...the perfect vacation!
Nana took the time to knit on her Sweet Dreams Throw with the Fibonacci Numbers variation. Ah Fibonacci! I can't make up my mind if he was truly a genius, or maybe just neurotic. I'm using the Fibonacci numbers 5,8,13,21,34,&55 for the color changes. Now comes the big decision ... randon or patterned. That's still in the deciding stage. I love knitting this though. No pattern changes, just plain ole mindless knitting. Knitting the throw in longs strips makes it totally portable to playdates. I'm using Knit Picks Suri Dream, and it's really a dream to knit with. So soft, so light. It's so cuddly. Knit Picks really out did theirselves with this yarn. I'll wait until it grows a bit more to post a pic.

No comments: